Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012 Millinery Classes, Workshops, Courses

While I'm getting all my things packed for the International Millinery Forum in Wagga Wagga, NSW, Australia, I thought I'd stop long enough to let you know that my 2012 schedule is now complete and posted.  You can see the full class titles and descriptions, registration links,  and more on my 'classes' webpage--www.hatshatshats.com/classes.htm. Please click over.

I'll be in the following cities in the USA:  Atlanta, Chicago, Washington DC, San Antonio, Berkeley,  and
Brasstown.


I'll be at the following venues:  Spruill Center for the Arts, TLD Design Center, The Art League School, Southwest School of Art, Lacis Museum of Lace and Textiles, and John C. Campbell Folk School. I'll be at Spruill and The Art League School twice.

I hope I will see some of you in class this year!  Please contact me if you have any questions that aren't answered on my above website or the venues' pages.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


No comments:

Post a Comment